Your Ad Here

Friday, April 30, 2010

Saved $40 bucks off my Rogers Bill

Okay so here is a little trick I have learned about Rogers. With all the new competition out there they are more concern about just keeping the number of customers and not the revenues as much. I called them this week to end my HD extra package cause my Sens were out of the playoffs at the same time I asked them about another channel to add. Now the channel was LS times. On there website there was no mention of needed to have Fairchild added in order to be able to order this channel and on the Rogers note they don't mention it as well until you try to order it. Told them since there was no mention of it that I would of like to add that channel but not add Fairchild. So the rep stated that if they could do something where I get the channel and not have to pay extra for the Fairchild channel would I be interested so I said yes. In the end I found out there are some interesting promotions going on that only if you call you can get. they are not posted right now but are only avaliable if asked.

First you can get a 20% discount now for a year on their cable service even after you had the service for a while. The same goes for Cable. Also they have begun to waive the System access fee on the home phone on a case by case basis if you complain to them and have wireless with them as well.

Hope this tibit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page